Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Bobby's journal May 17

            Today was our relaxing day; I slept in until 10 which felt so good.  We didn’t really do anything.  I played 5 games of chess with Andrew and didn’t loose, but let him win.  After chess, we fertilized the cabbage and tomatoes with Dan.  After this I tried teaching Dan how to play chess.  He was quick at learning how to play (he probably had a good teacher or something) it was a long game and ended in a stalemate.  I think it was a pretty equal game since we both didn’t really have a strategy but just moved the pieces that we thought we should move.  After this I copied some pages of a book for Robinah.  She can’t afford to buy a textbook so she is being smart and making a photocopy of a friend’s book.  

No comments:

Post a Comment