Thursday, May 14, 2009

Andrew's Journal Day 8

       Today I woke up and ate my breakfast fast to get down to the Children of Peace and help out.  First I helped out with the computer class, mostly trying to figure out the school’s cameras so we can hopefully run a camera class later.  Then a boy in the school (Paul) gave me a letter from his friend Godfrey that was for his sponsor back in America.  They wanted me to send the letter when I get home which I am happy to do but they didn’t have an address or even a last name and couldn’t supply either when I asked.  I will have to check with Mrs. Wybar later.  Then we worked with the music class, teaching them Amazing Grace.  When we got back to the house, I helped Henry and Mary hoe the grounds out back so Henry will be able to plant some orange trees.  When we are done I help get the dinner ready and Henry’s wife Joyce shows me how to properly slice a mango.  After our dinner we all watched Charlie and the Chocolate factory and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment